Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Garden!!



I am so excited, I have wanted to start a garden for a long time but never knew how easy it was. It is just the beginning and I know there is alot of time, work and care involved so... thanks to Amy for all her expert help, I have the ball rolling. And as soon as they have enough growth, then into the ground they will go!! I have 1 row lettuce, 3 rows of broccoli, 1 row of spinach, 3 rows of carrots and a flat of peas. I am going to also get some strawberrys, and other berries. I will blog again about my garden once it has made progress! ~To Be Continued~~

2 comments:

Tiffany and Co. said...

Okay, you have totally INSPIRED ME!!! I am going to the store tonight and STARTING A GARDEN... after all the "Prophet said to plant a garden... so that's what I'll do..." (csb 237)

Tyler 2nd RS said...

I am very excited for you! I hope those little seeds start popping up soon!